Sony has come up with it’s new phtablet, the Xperia Z Ultra. And it has already gathered all the lime light it was made for. The phone is being considered as the best lauch of the year already. beating the Samsung galaxy S4 in number of fields, it has made a strong impact in the market.
Alsor Read: Samsung galxy S4 vs Xperia Z Ultra
So how do you think the device would make to the Huawei’s budget phtablet, the Ascend mate. Let’s check it out.
Reasons to consider the Huawei Ascend Mate:
Here are the reasons to consider the Huawei Ascend mate over the Xperia Z Ultra.
- The Huawei Ascend Mate is slightly lighter than the Xperia Z Ultra. It is 198g while the Xperia Z Ultra is 212g.
- The display quality and screeen is better , as it is IPS+LCD Capacitive touchscreen, while the screen on the Xperia Z Ultra is a normal Capacitive screen.
- The battery backup is way too better on the Ascend mate as compared to the Xperia Z Ultra. It has 4050 mAh battery while it is only 3050 mAh on the Xperia Z Ultra.
- The price matters a lot. Ascend Mate is a beautiful device at the price range it belongs too. So if you’re looking for a low budget phtablet buy, it the best option you could choose, without worrying much about your pocket.
Reasons to Consider the Xperia Z Ultra :
Here are the reasons to consider the Xperia over the Huawei Ascend Mate.
- First of all, the Xperia Z ultra is way too lighter than the Ascend mate. it is only 6.5 mm while the Ascend mate is about 9.9 mm thick.
- The screen on the Xperia Z Ultra is also water proof, dust proof and is also shatter and scratch resistant. While the Ascend ate has a corning gorilla glass display only.
- The resolution of the display is better on the Xperia Z Ultra. it has a resolution of about 1080X1920 pixels while that on the Ascend mate is only 720X1280 pixels.
- Also the screen is larger of the Xperia Z Ultra. It is 6.4 inches while that on the Ascend mate is only 6.1 inches.
- Also the pixel density of the resolution is better. Xperia Z Ultra has a pixel density of 344 ppi, while that on the Ascend Mate is only 241 ppi.
- The expandable memory is higher in the Xperia Z Ultra. it has 64 GB upgradable memory, while that on the Ascend Mate it is only 32 GB.
- The processor is also better on the Xperia Z Ultra. It has 2,2 GHz Quad Core processor, while that on the Ascend mate is only 1.5 GHz Quad Core.
So what’s your take on both the devices. What would you choose and why?