The Motorola Moto G5 Plus smartphone was launched in the February 2017. This smart phone especially comes with a great display and a 5.20-inch touch screen with the resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of the 424 pixels per inch. It especially comes with an amazing camera and especially it offers a decent hardware with a rich look. It give Unmatched software quality in it and along with Great battery life and a system of turbo charging which especially unable quick and efficient charging. Let’s see how to install resurrection remix on Moto G5 Plus
Resurrection Remix is a standout amongst the most known names in the lists of custom ROMs. This ROM created a mark of excellence and it is without a doubt a standout amongst the most well known ROMs out there in the market. Be that as it may, for a custom ROM, the most critical functions are smooth and stable execution, a great battery life and an reachable online group where a client can go to for help. Resurrection Remix covers those bases too.
Resurrection Remix is used for the hundreds Android gadgets formally, and a considerably more prominent number of them use it informally. The greater part of the well known gadgets are authoritatively upheld by the Resurrection Remix group. If you especially want to know how to install resurrection remix on Moto G5 Plus, then you are on correct page. You can do it yourself without any help of technician.
Here we are going to show you how to install resurrection remix on Moto G5 Plus.
How to install resurrection remix on Moto G5 Plus
1) Initially your Moto G5 plus must have an unlocked bootloader. Also, you must have TWRP recovery installed on your Moto G5 plus device.
2) By chance, if you are not sure that you are done with the above-mentioned things, you should root Moto G5 plus & install TWRP recovery for further progression.
3) The Resurrection Remix OS is now treble-supported for the Moto G5 plus, install this TWRP instead.
4) Then, make sure to download the Resurrection Remix ROM package from here. And also do not forget to download the desired GApps package from Open Gapps. Installing the ROM.
5) Make sure you Copy the Resurrection Remix OS ROM and GApps packages either to internal storage or microSD of your Moto G5 Plus.
6) Boot the device into TWRP recovery by turning off the phone. Then turning it on by pressing power key and volume up key simultaneously.
7) When you are done with booting into TWRP, go to Wipe->Then select Advanced button and then select System, Data, Cache as well as Dalvik Cache respectively. And finally, swipe to wipe these selected partitions.
8) Then click to Install, select the ROM and GApps package and swipe to install.
9) Once the installation gets completed, don’t forget to reboot your Moto G5 plus.
Read More: How to install Resurrection Remix on Redmi Note 4
That’s it, you have successfully installed Resurrection Remix OS on your Moto G5 plus device. Especially in case if you have any doubts or queries regarding the further installation procedure, do feel free to comment below in our comment section and we will get to you soon enough to help you out. hope you find it helpful.