The Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote lets us access our favourite movies and TV shows, and a multitude of apps all ad-free. Unfortunately, YouTube TV being the victim of the battle between Google and Amazon was literally pulled from the Fire Stick. Nonetheless, there are ways in which we can access YouTube TV on Firestick unofficially.
Here, we’ll go through the methods by which we can install YouTube TV on Amazon Fire TV Stick. It’s good to know that the methods will work Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick (4K) plausibly letting you watch every content of YouTube TV on Firestick.
What’s YouTube TV
YouTube TV is a paid membership that brings the live TV from major broadcast networks, popular cable networks, and premium networks, along with popular shows from YouTube creators. YouTube Premium, whereas, is a separate paid membership, available in certain countries, that gives you an enhanced, uninterrupted experience across YouTube, YouTube Music, YouTube Gaming, and YouTube Kids.
So what happens if you’re both a YouTube Premium and YouTube TV member? In general, YouTube Premium is a separate membership from YouTube TV. However, if you’re both a YouTube Premium and YouTube TV member, you can watch your favourite YouTube videos on YouTube TV ads-free. You will still see ads on live and recorded TV shows. That being said, let’s get straight into YouTube TV installation on FireTV guide.
Download Silk Browser on Firestick to use YouTube TV
Follow these steps to install YouTube TV on Amazon Firestick. It’s easy step by step guide to enable the popular video streaming services on your Firestick.
- Head over to Settings> My Fire TV
- Now select Developer Options> then Allow Apps from Unknown Sources
- Press OK
- Now come back to Firestick Home> then select Search icon
- Type Silk Browser> Download> Install Silk Browser on Firestick
- Open Silk Browser
- Type www.youtube.com/tv/
- Login with your account and stream your favourite content on YouTube TV on Fire TV Stick.
We’d recommend you to connect to a reliable and secure VPN based on U.S. server in order to access certain exclusive contents on YouTube TV.
Install YouTube TV on Firestick by APK Sideloading
The below method makes use of APK sideload on Fire Stick TV. So, make sure you’ve installed Google Play Services on the Fire Stick TV in order to work as intended. Download the YouTube APK for Fire Stick TV and sideload it.
That said, it’s pertinent to mention here that the sideload method is highly likely to fail as Google has patched this method so that the Fire Stick users won’t get access to YouTube contents in anyways. Nonetheless, it’s worth giving a try.
YouTube TV using Aptoid App Store
Aptoid browser consists of YouTube TV. Users can make use of this in order to get the YouTube TV service on Fire Stick. Follow the below steps one by one:
- Launch the firestick after connecting all the necessary cables.
- Go to Settings> Device> Developers option> then Allow Apps from Unknown Sources option.
- Go to search option and type in Downloader.
- On Downloader enter one of the download links given below.URL 1- https://firestickhelp.com/AptoidTV (Direct Download Link) < RecommendedURL 2- http://m.aptoid.com/installer-aptoid-tv
- Install the Aptoid TV
- Open Aptoid TV and download YouTube TV from the Store.
- Install the YouTube on Fire Stick and open it.
- Read More: How to enable Dark Mode on Facebook Messenger
After that, you may be able to stream YouTube contents on your Fire Stick.
Follow any step carefully, as sticking with steps helps you to improve the probability of streaming YouTube TV on your Firestick successfully. Hope you’d successfully installed the YouTube TV on Firestick. In case of any assistance, do drop in the comments down below.