Here is a short comparison between the HTC Butterfly S and the phone that has been in the news, rumors everywhere from a couple of weeks, the Motorola Moto X.
Reasons to consider the Moto X :
Here are the reasons to consider the Motorola moto X over the latest flagship from HTC, the Butterfly S.
- The Motorola Moto X is marginally slimmer than the Butterfly S. The Moto X is 10.4 mm slim while the HTC Butterfly is as 10.6 mm.
- The Moto X is lighter than the HTC Butterfly S. The Moto X weighs about 130 grams while the HTC Butterfly weighs about 160 grams.
- The Moto X has more options available for internal memory. The Moto X comes in two version with 16/32 GB versions, while the Butterfly S only comes with 16 GB of internal memory.
- The camera on the Moto X seems to produce better results than one on the Butterfly S.
Reasons to Consider the HTC Butterfly S:
Here are the reasons to consider the HTC Butterfly S over the Motorola Moto X.
- The screen display is bigger on the HTC Butterfly S. It is 5.0 inches on Butterfly S, while it is 4.7 inches on Moto X.
- The display resolution of the screen is also better on the Butterfly S. It has a resolution of about 1080X1920 pixels while the Moto X has a resolution of about 720X1280 pixels.
- Also the pixel density of the screen is better on the Butterfly S. It has a pixel density of about 441 pixels per inch, while the Moto X has a pixel density of about 312 pixels per inch only.
- The processor on the HTC Butterfly S is a lot better than that of the Moto X. The HTC Butterfly S has a Quad Core 1.9 GHz processor , while the Moto X only has a Dual Core 1.7 GHz processor.
- The battery backup on the HTC Butterfly is also better than that of the Moto X. As the Butterfly S has a 3200 mAh battery, while the Moto X has a 2200 mAh battery fitted inside. Also Read : HTC Butterfly S Battery Results
This is a short comparison between the HTC Butterfly S and the brand new emergence in the market, the Motorola Moto X. So what would you choose and why?