OnePlus is rolling out first Over The Air (OTA) update to the OnePlus 2. It will bump the Oxygen Os version to 2.0.1 with stagefright bug fix. It also contains many other changes and fixes.
Along with the battery life improvements Oxygen OS v 2.0.1 contains these changes:
- Added a patch for the Stagefright security exploit
- Improves battery performance
- Improves user interface logic and coherence
- Fixed an issue with pinch-to-zoom in Google Photos
- Fixed an issue where Dark Mode would cause instability in certain apps
- Fixed an issue related to import/export of contacts stored on SIM card
- Additional support for global carrier APNs
- Other improvements and bug fixes
First, the update is rolling out in India and it will be rolled out incrementally. After India it will come to other parts of the world.
Well, you can check for the update manually by heading to the settings menu.