OnePlus 3T has been receiving its first major update. It is addressing few bugs and some improvements which were causing problems while accessing the device.
This is not the Nougat update, indeed it’s OxygenOS 3.5.4, bringing cell operation optimizations, plus other various bug fixes. Here’s the official changelog of the update:
- Optimizations for US-TMO Network
- Optimizations to Reduce Lag when Battery is below 5%
- Optimized Bluetooth Connectivity for Mazda Cars
- Optimized Battery Saving Mode: GPS and Orientation Preferences will be restored when Battery Saving Mode is closed.
- Fixed Flashlight Usability Issue in WhatsApp
- Increased System Stability
- Implemented Various Bug Fixes
So, whoever is holding this device, get your update by checking the update menu in settings.
Follow Us on our Channels: