OnePlus has started to rollout OxygenOS 4.5.10 for OnePlus 5. The new update is now rolling out to all the users of recently launched flagship device, OnePlus 5. OnePlus is giving proper attention to the OnePlus 5 by giving regular updates for the bugs and problems that users are reporting.
OxygenOS 4.5.10 packs several improvements and bug fixes. Majorly, they have included the fixes for camera, Phone and System. Here are the changes that this latest build is enclosing:
- Photo noise reduction
- Improved Camera stability
- 60 fps video noise and texture improvements
- Added country information of photographers in Shot on OnePlus
- Fixed accidental touches after hanging up
- Improved Jio call functionality
- Fixed display issue on calling screen
- Improved WiFi stability
- Fixed clarity issue of videos taken by SnapShot app
- Fixed display issue of new font
- Fixed scrolling issue of Play Music
The rollout is available to only few users as of now, it will be available to other users by the end of this week.
Follow Us on our Channels: