Oppo has just started pushing July 2020 security patch update to their flagship lineup that includes Find X2, Find X2 Neo, and Find X2 Lite. The company recently rolled out this security update to other devices like Oppo A5 2020 and A9 2020. While Oppo launched Find X2 in the global market, Find X2 Neo and Find X2 Lite are exclusively available in Europe. The update comes with firmware version CPH2023_11_A.23, CPH2009_11_A.38 and CPH2005_11_A.38 for Find X2, Find X2 Neo and Find X2 Lite respectively.
The latest security update boosts the security on these devices by addressing several bugs and vulnerabilities along with overall performance improvement. The official changelog includes:
- July 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improved system performance and stability.
- Optimized power consumption to extend battery life.
- Improved camera effects and user experience.
- Optimized network and phone call performance.
Find X2 Neo & Find X2 Lite
- July 2020 Android security patch to improve system security.
- Improve system performance and stability.
- Optimizes the recording effect of Whatsapp and Messenger voicemails. (Only Find X2 Neo)
The update will be rolled out over-the-air (OTA) in batches and will reach all users within the next few days. You should be receiving a system notification that the update is available for download, if not, you may navigate to Settings > Software Update section to manually check for the update.