Finally, Oppo starts the beta recruitment for Oppo K5 ColorOS 7 testing. The users waited quite long for the ColorOS 7, and now the update is not so far away. Oppo took to Weibo to formally announce the beta recruitment for Oppo K5 in China.
Like other manufacturers, the program is limited to 2000 entrants. The interested users need to own the Oppo K5 device. At the same time, the device should not be the primary driver as the beta build will carry a lot of bugs and can even affect basic phone functionality.
Multiple beta builds will roll out over the time of beta testing to ensure the quality of the stable version. Follow the instructions below to enter the Beta testing for Oppo K5:
- Ensure your device is on the latest firmware.
- Enter the settings > software update > settings > select upgrade to early adopters.
- Fill in the necessary information and finally click Apply Now.
- Now, wait for three days and be patient.
ColorOS 7 features
The new version of the Oppo custom skin packs various new features and enhancements.
- A more attractive UI
- Smart Sidebar
- Floating screenshot
- Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Several System Optimizations
- Home Screen
- Improved security
We hope the remaining Oppo device will soon receive the Colors OS 7 update.