To recall, Realme has officially launched Realme 3 at the beginning of 2019. The device features a 6.22-inch display and is powered by a Mediatek Helio P60 (12 nm)/ Mediatek Helio P70 (12nm) processor. In-camera, the phone packs a 13-MP + 2-Mp dual rear camera and a 13-MP single front-facing camera.
Related: Realme X3 SuperZoom Updates Tracker.
Note: Please keep in mind that this is an update tracker article, and it will be updated frequently with Realme 3 smartphone updates.
Realme 3 Update Tracker
- [September 27, 2020]: Starting from today, Realme 3 smartphones have started experiencing the September 2020 Security Patch update. The new update is arriving on the RMX1825EX_11_C.16 Firmware version, and it comes with new add-ons, the latest Security patch, and optimizations. The new add-ons include Super nighttime standby and Smooth scrolling feature, long-press to delete, glowing effects of icons, Deep cleanup, OTG switch toggle, Focus mode switch toggle, etc.
- [July 31, 2020]: Realme 3 devices have started picking a new update with July 2020 Security patch. The update is hitting all the devices on the RMX1825EX_11_C.14 build number and is rolling limitedly. According to the release note, it brings fixes for know issues, the latest Security Patch, and a few optimizations. More details of this update can be found in our article.
- [June 12, 2020]: Another update started rolling out for the Realme 3 with June 2020 Security Patch. The update is bumping on RMX1821EX_11.C.11 Firmware version (build number), and it weighs nearly 280MB in size. As per the changelog, it comes with new add-ons, bug fixes, and much more. Interested users can click here to know more details about this update.
- [May 18, 2020]: Realme 3 smartphones have started experiencing the Security Patch update for the month of May 2020. The update is spinning on the RMX1825EX_11_C.10 Firmware version, and it weighs 204 MB in size. According to the update changelog, it features the latest Security Patch, improvements, bug fixes, and more. Click here to know more details about this update.
- [January 17, 2020]: The company has started seeding out the January 2020 Security Patch for the Realme 3 devices. The update is coming on the v.RMX1821EX_11.A.25 build number, and it adds new features and the latest Security Patch. The new features include flash on call, fast switch toggles, etc. More details about this update can be found in our dedicated article.
As the company is spinning out the updates in phases, it may take a few days to hit all the units. In the meanwhile, head to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates to manually check the update. We also suggest you switch to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data charges.