A few moments ago, Realme has pushed a new update for Realme 5, 5s & 5i smartphones. The new updates are gradually rolling out to the respective smartphones over-the-air. The update for Realme 5 is rolling as the RMX1911EX_11_C.53 build number, RMX1925EX_11_C.53 for Realme 5s, and RMX2030EX_11_C.53 for Realme 5i.
Coming to the changelog, it features the latest July 2020 Security Patch, user-reported bug fixes, new add-ons, and Optimizations to enhance the stability. Apart from these, there were no new features included in this update. The changelog of the update is the same for all three mobiles.
● Android Security Patch: July, 2020
● Added rotate the guide bars with screen switch in navigation button
● Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
● Optimized the battery icon display while charging
● Fixed the status bar not displaying Wi-Fi icon issue in special situations
● Optimized the power consumption of third-party apps
● Fixed the black screen issue when switch to PUBG from the recent interface
● Optimized the shooting quality in night mode
● Fixed the photo greenish issue when shooting with flash on in special situations
The update is rolling out in different batches and the download file will be released shortly in the coming few days. In order to check the update manually, navigate to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates. If the update hits your smartphone then install it for a better experience.