Realme 6 Pro that is launched in March 2020 now receives the Android security patch for the month of April. However, Realme C3, Realme X2 Pro, Realme 3i, and Realme 3 already got the April security patch update a few days back. Talking about Realme 6 Pro the update comes with the firmware version RMX2061_11_A.15.
The Realme 6 Pro update includes fix to the Bluetooth headset delay issue, the company makes some optimizations in the camera, it fixes the problems in the status bar. Along with all these optimizations the update includes the April Secuirty Patch as we mentioned above. Moreover, you can see the full changelog of the update below.
● Android security patch: April, 2020
● Fixed the status bar updates slowly after unlocking
● Fixed the Bluetooth headset delay in playing PUBG and other games
● Added the ultra dark mode of the rear camera
● Optimized the clarity of 64M and wide-angle camera
● Solved the issue that without ultra-wide mode prompt when the time-lapse mode is switched to the ultra-wide angle mode
● Solved the issue that the camera cannot adjust the beauty mode when the system language is Arabic
● Fixed front camera overexposure under the backlight environment
The company says Realme 6 Pro says the update is rolling out in phases and will reach each and every user in a couple of days. If you know how to manually flash the OTA file, then you can download the OTA file from the link below. After that flash it on your phone to install the update.
Realme 6 Pro OTA file download
Related: How to Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi A1
However, we recommend you that before start installing the update do charge your phone at least up to 60%. For more news, update, and How-to guides stay connected with us.