Realme starts rolling out a stable Android 10 update along with Realme UI to its flagship device i.e. Realme X2 Pro. Although the company has promised that Android 10 and Realme Ui update will roll out on Realme X2 Pro in Mid-March 2020. They are a little late because of the COVID-19 Outbreak. However, Realme X2 Pro gets the March Security Patch recently. The update comes with firmware version RMX1931EX_11.C.23 on Realme X2 Pro.
The update is packed with all the goodies of Android 10 that includes a system-wide dark theme, Smart reply in all messaging apps, Enhanced location, and privacy tools, Incognito mode for Google Maps, Focus Mode, Live Caption, New parental controls, edge-edge gestures, it also supports the Digital Wellbeing which is used to set rules for the whole family.
Along with Android 10, the update is also included some optimizations like, it optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation, Optimized Smart Sidebar, etc. The update also includes Realme UI that will change the whole user interface of your device. It includes the new privacy controls, new live and artistic wallpapers, the camera app is updated with a new user interface and more. We have posted the full changelog of the Realme X2 Pro update below.
• Updated UI to realme UI
• Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
• Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
• Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
• Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
• Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
• Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added whole new charging animation.
• Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Added pause feature for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimized system built-in ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
• Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
• Added new live wallpapers.
• Added artistic wallpapers.
• Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
• Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
• Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
• Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
• Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
• Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
• Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
• realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
The company says that the update is rolling out in phases so don’t panic if it doesn’t reach you right now. Realme X2 Pro Android stable update will reach you in some time. Although you can check the update manually by going through the settings >> software updates >> check for new updates.
As the update is a large one so we recommend you that before start downloading the update make sure you’re on a stable WiFi connection to avoid data charges. Moreover, charge your phone up to at least 50% before start installing the update. For more news and updates stay connected with us.