Realme has just pushed a new update for X50 Pro and X50 Pro Player Edition devices. Both the updates are being rolled out for the respective smartphones as the RMX2071_11_A.21 Firmware version and it is currently limited to China.
The company has included a bunch of changes to smartphones via this update by adding new features, bug fixes, optimizations, and many more. Many issues like uneven volume changes, volume problems on connection with Airpods/Enco Free, NFC, and network card are fixed. Additionally, night super standby, 5G shortcut, and game hook features were added to the device.
- Update Android security patch (2020#7)
- Realme laboratory
- Added night super standby function to optimize the problem of fast standby power down at night
- Status Bar
- Added 5G shortcut switch
- Game space
- Added game hook function
- Set up
- Optimized the slide back style transparency
- Optimize the default brightness adjustment mechanism in power-saving mode
- Optimize the automatic charging shutdown mechanism in power-saving mode
- Fix the problem of uneven volume changes in the first few levels of Bluetooth headsets
- Fix the problem of low volume when connecting to Airpods/Enco Free
- Optimize the power consumption of peaceful elite game
- Optimized the problem of fever in-game scenes
- Fix the problem of game lag caused by probabilistic network degradation in the game of Honor of Kings
- Fixed the problem that the NFC keeps ringing when transferring files after changing the NFC notification sound
- The internet
- Fix the problem of changing the default network card after the phone restarts
With old reported bug fixes, new optimizations and features, the update will improve the performance of the smartphone and enhance the stability too.
To check the update status manually, head over to Settings>Software updates and Check for updates. We also suggest you switch to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data costs.