Update 29-06-2020 12:14:09: Realme X50 Pro 5G in India started receiving the RMX2076PU_11_A.25 yesterday. The Ozip update file is now available and you can download it from here.
Update 29-06-2020 09:05: Realme X50m 5G Ozip file for June 2020 Security patch is live. As reported earlier, the new update adds Realme Link app and brings latest security patch. You can download Ozip here.
Update 28-06-2020 23:54: [India] Realme X50 Pro 5G smartphone has started receiving the new update with firmware version RMX2076PU_11_A.25 in India. The update package arrives with June 2020 security patch and fixes several network-related issues. The camera’s issue of not working after applying a third-party font has also been fixed. There are several other changes that are part of the latest update. The Ozip of the new update will be available soon until then stay connected.
It is quite a huge update for the Realme X50 Pro 5G users in India. It will resolve various issues on the device and will improve stability. It is rolling out to the users in a staged manner and may take some time to roll out on each unit. Here’s the changelog:
● Android security patch: June 2020
● Optimized the stability and performance of the network
● Optimized the game experience over mobile data with 2 SIM cards installed
● Fixed the issue that Alarm ringing is temporarily shown on the status bar after switching an alarm off
● Fixed the issue that status bar occasionally flickers when switching the Dark Mode on
● Fixed the issue that fonts doesn’t work after applying a third-party fonts
● Optimized the issue that input methods are sometimes double-clicked for one tap
● Optimized the compatibility of third-party applications in Dark Mode
Update: 28-06-2020 14:03: Realme also started rolling out the June 2020 Security Patch for the Realme X50 Pro 5G and X50 Pro Player Edition. The Ozip Download links for both the devices are available. You can download Realme X50 Pro 5G Ozip here and X50 Pro player Edition Ozip here.
Original Article Follows as…
Realme X50m 5G which was launched in April 2020, now starts receiving an Android security patch for the month of June 2020. However, Realme has rolled out the latest security patch to Realme 3. Realme 3i, Reame 6, Realme X, Realme 6 Pro and Realme 5 Pro. Now talking about the Realme X50m 5G update it comes with the firmware version A.07.
Along with June 2020 security patch, the update is also packed with some optimization like in the update enhance the photo capturing experience, the Realme link app is also added to the phone with this update. You can see the full changelog below.
● Add Realme Link application
● Added Realme Bluetooth headset (Air and Neo) connection popup prompt (need to update headset firmware in Realme Link) function
● Optimize the camera effect and enhance the photo experience
● Update Android security patch (2020#6)
The company says that the update will roll out in phases and will reach each and every unit within a week. So if you did not get it, then you can check it manually by going through the Settings>> Software updates >> Check for updates. It’s important to tell you here that before start installing the update do charge your phone up to at least 50%.