After much much wait Reddit has rolled out its final Reddit App for Android Users in the Play Store. After several testings Reddit has made it available for the users. Earlier, it was restricted to only few users that too its beta version.
Reddit App for Android has come with various features that were found missing from any third party apps that support the app. Currently, around 200 million people using the service, and half of them browsing from mobile phones, which means all were browsing from a browser to get to the Reddit app. So, there was a great need for Mobile app on different Operating Systems. It was a great challenge rather than a job for the team wanted to make sure they built a fast app that presented a richer content experience.
Here are some highlights of the Android App:
- Browse all of Reddit, wherever you are
- Search and discover communities by topic or interest
- Submit your own comments, images, links, and stories for others to view and discuss
- Customize Reddit with themes (including night theme)
- View in either compact view or card view
- Stay up to date with your orangereds with Inbox: messages, comment replies, post replies, and mentions.
So guys what are you waiting for ? Just head over to the link to download the Reddit App for Android.