As we all know there is a huge competition going on between two giants Airtel and Reliance Jio. The competition is about who will provide more better services at low cost. The recent update regarding this is that Jio is coming up with new plans to lure the customers.
Today, Reliance Jio announced that they would provide additional 1.5 GB data. The new Jio Double Dhamaka offer is for prepaid users. Recently, Airtel had come up with 1 GB/day plans at ₹149 and ₹399. This new offer by Reliance Jio is meant to counter this newly introduced plan by Airtel.
Jio Double Dhamaka Offer:
- Users who recharge with ₹149, 349, 399 and 449 usually get 1.5 GB/per day now will get total 3 GB i.e. double.
- ₹198,398,448,498 who get 2 GB/day will now get 3.5 GB/day.
- Under ₹299 where users get 3 GB/day will now get 4.5 GB/day.
- Users who recharge with ₹509 for 4 GB/day will now get 5.5 GB data/day.
- Those who recharge with ₹799 for 5 GB/day will get 6.5 GB/data.
Apart from this Jio is also providing a ₹100 discount when recharges are done for ₹399 and more. While 20% discount for those who recharge below ₹399. But to avail this users should recharge through MyJio app and pay using the PhonePe wallet.
You might Like: Reliance Jio Phone Rs. 153 Prepaid plan is Upgraded with more Data Reliance Jio to acquire Rcom's infrastructure to expand it’s services Reliance Jio quietly launches JioTV for web
So overall we can see that the one’s who are enjoying the most are consumers. So we would suggest recharge and enjoy the data rain.