Samsung is going to launch its next galaxy Note tomorrow. But BestBuy is already gunning for its release, as they posted a “coming soon” pre-order page Galaxy Note 7 accidently after posting Best Buy Quickly pulled off that page. According to reports it will be announced Tomorrow and it will hit the shelves on August 19th.
Although it is to be announced tomorrow. But still almost everything is out on the web in various leaks and reports. According to all the leaks and reports Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will be powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, a quad-core CPU, and the Adreno 530 GPU. The device consists 4GB of RAM on board, although we do expect the phablet to sport 6GB of RAM. The phablet is expected to feature a 5.7 or 5.8-inch Super AMOLED screen, 12MP rear-facing camera with f/1.7, OIS and PDAF and 5 MP of front camera and it also has a huge 3500 mAh Battery. It will be available in three different color variants i.e. Gold, Blue and Silver.
Watch our full coverage on Galaxy Note 7 leaks and rumours.
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 prototype
- Official Samsung Galaxy Note 7 TV Commercial is Out
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 12 MP Rear Camera Found on Zauba
- Download Official Wallpapers of Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Galaxy Note 7 New leaks Suggests 3500 mAh Battery
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Images from All Angles and Colors