Samsung has launched a new device with the name of Galaxy Wide in South Korea. It is powered by Snapdragon 410 SoC with quad-core 1.2GHz processor, and sports a 5.5-inch HD display.
As per the sources, it is said that Galaxy Wide is rebranded version of Galaxy On 7. Samsung Galaxy Wide will be available in South Korea for $275 (KRW 319,000). The model number SM-G600S with some interesting specifications.
Specifications for Samsung Galaxy Wide:
- 5.5 inch display with HD resolution (1280 x 720 pixels);
- Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core 410 processor, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB of storage and microSD card slot up to 128 GB;
- Android 6.0 interface Marshmallow TouchWizz;
- 4G download speeds of up to 150 Mbps, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n, dual-band, Bluetooth 4.1, microUSB, 3.5 mm jack, A-GPS, GLONASS / BDS, FM radio;
- 13 Megapixels with autofocus and LED flash, front camera of 5 megapixels;
- 3000 mAh battery.
We don’t have any information regarding the global launch of Galaxy Wide. Stay Connected we will let you!