Samsung has started rolling out new software update to its series of Android tablets which include Galaxy Tab S3, Tab S2, Tab 4 and Tab E. The update will be rolled out over-the-air (OTA) and brings along June security patch for these devices.
It is a common update that addresses several bugs and brings performance improvement to the each of the tablets. The update also addresses all the vulnerabilities which may put your device’s security at risk. The update is scheduled to arrive with below version numbers:
- Build number T820XXU1AQF3 for Galaxy Tab S3 (WiFi)
- Build number T825XXU1AQF3 for Galaxy Tab S3 (LTE)
- Build number T715CZCU2CQF1 for Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 (LTE)
- Build number T531XXU1AQD1 for Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (3G)
- Build number T560NUUEU1BQF1 for Galaxy Tab E
As mentioned, the update is being rolled OTA in different phases for each device which may take a considerable time to reach all the users. Therefore, you need to be little patient until it arrives to your device.
In the meantime, you may check the update manually by heading to Settings > About > System updates. It is advisable to charge your device to at least 50 percent and connect your device to a reliable Wi-Fi connection for seamlessly downloading the update.
Follow Us on our Channels: