In January we posted that href=”http://www.ea.com/” rel=”homepage” target=”_blank” title=”Electronic Arts”>EA would be bringing The Sims FreePlay to Android and it’s finally here. With The Sims FreePlay, you can be in charge of up to 16 Sims. The game runs in real time, meaning when its daytime in your life, it’s also daytime in your Sims’ life; same goes for night time. The game features the following and more:
- Design dream homes or get fully-furnished houses for your Sims
- Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
- Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
- Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
- Live with your Sims in real-time (when it’s day or night for you, it’s the same for your Sims)!
It’s a 13MB download initially but you’ll need to set aside an additional 640MB so be sure to free up some space.