In CES 2014, ZTE launched its portable projector which didn’t work out for them throughout the year but neither the less they are not giving up and will continue with launching a new variant of the previous version in the CES 2015 which will feature the same specs without its 4G LTE connectivity i.e its a WiFi-only.
SPRO Portable Smart Projector Key Features include:
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)/Android Native UI
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 4” WVGA Display with Gorilla Glass
Aspect Ratio: 4:3 or 16:9
- 10” –120” Projector Display with 100 Lumens/Lamp life: 20,000 hr
- 4 GB ROM / 1 GB RAM / Micro SD slot
- WiFi: b/g/n and Bluetooth
- 1 HDMI / 1 USB
- Embedded non-removable 5000 mAh battery
2.5 hr over HDMI
If you are interested to buy it then you can pre-order it at $399.00 from the source link given below.