SuperSU app for the rooted Android devices has been updated to new version 2.13. Its flashable zip is now available for download via chainfire which you can flash on your device to get latest updated app. Currently the updated app is not available via Play Store.
SuperSU is an app for rooted devices to give some management of the apps to control their permissions. This is the main management app when device is rooted and allows you to take control of the apps individually.
Developers have made it ready for Google’s big and anticipated Android L release which coming pretty soon. Chainfire has embedded a lot of new features and security tweaks to make itready for current AOSP builds and ROMs. This version of SuperSU now comes with architecture specific binaries for ARMv5, ARMv7, ARMv8, Intel x86 and x64.
Features of SuperSU 2.13:
– Improved support for Android TV (adjusted icon, disable some features, use device default theme by default, etc)
– Parse UID names to numbers manually if the system fails to do it
– Fix system user not gaining root even if “trust system user” enabled
– Transition to init context if started in init_shell context (if possible)
– Adjust boot sequence for encrypted devices
– Support MCS for -cn/–context switch
– Silence a larger number of audits on latest AOSP/L
– Many small changes to fix support for latest AOSP/L
– Secondary users are no longer able to change trust system or respect CM settings
– Added experimental supolicy binary
– Check for removed apps at boot, and forget their settings if re-authentication is enabled
– Amazon Appstore support
– Remove APK restriction to install to ARM and X86 only (issue for MIPS)
– Notify interested apps (with root granted) when overlays need to be hidden
– Transition to init context if started in kernel context
– Experimental builds for armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86-64, mips, mips64
– Fixed erroneous fd close that could cause su session freezes
– Fixed occasional freezes and wrong exit code in sugote
– Remove busybox dependency in TWRP/CWM binary updater
– Fixed missing sugote-mksh in backupscript
– Fixed install script wiping out SuperSU Pro
– Added option to disable mount namespace separation
– Fix bug where grant as default access still showed a prompt
– Added reboot button in dialog after binary update
– Added tapjacking protection – may cause issues with screen dimming apps!
– Added removing Team Venom SU
– Added new dalvik-cache paths to clear on package maintenance
– Fix exitcode sometimes being wrong when full content logging is enabled
– Fix automatic OTA survival
– Updated language files
Download from the source link below.