Team Win Recovery Project or TWRP 3.0.0 is here with some new features and advancements. Developers have issued the update to tackle with the old bugs and to give a new look to the recovery.
TWRP 3.0.0 includes:
- True Terminal Emulator – Includes arrow keys, tab and tab completion, etc. (by _that)
- Language translation – Languages that require large font files like Chinese & Japanese won’t be available on most devices. Some languages may only be partially translated at this time. Translations are welcome over at OmniROM’s Gerrit. (mostly by Dees_Troy)
- Flashing of sparse images – On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI (by HashBang173)
- Adopted storage support for select devices – TWRP can now decrypt adopted storage partitions from Marshmallow
- Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP – includes support for adf and drm graphics (by Dees_Troy)
- SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
- Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools (by mdmower)
- Update AOSP base to 6.0
- Many, many minor fixes and tweaks
Team of TWRP has issued warning before installing the TWRP 3.0.0. According to developers on the latest version some devices may not boot correctly or have display issues due to the graphical changes. It is highly recommended that you ensure that you are able to flash an older version of TWRP in case of these errors.
So guys before proceeding do have a backup of your whole device and check the guides before doing any tinkering.