Today morning, Verizon has announced its new Device Payment Plan by which user can upgrade phones earlier than the new 24-month upgrade cycle. Last week Verizon had already confirmed that a device payment plan was coming available.
According to Verizon, now customers can buy a full retail price smartphone or tablet that is priced over $349 and spread out the payments over a 12-month period. Users will be able to have a maximum of two open installment plans at a given time and of those two plans, they cannot be more than $1,000. For Full Details Users can head over to the points mentioned below:
- Full retail priced smartphone or tablet price must be a minimum of $349.99.
- Pay for the full retail priced smartphone or tablet in 12 payments.
- Finance charge of $24, which is just $2 per installment.
- Device Payment Plan customers can take advantage of Share Everything pricing and data sharing.
- First payment, including $2 finance charge, due at time of purchase. Your next payment will appear on your next Verizon Wireless bill.1
- Feel free to pay off the full balance of your new full retail priced smartphone or tablet anytime you want.
- Maximum of two open Installment Plans per customer, subject to credit approval.
- $1000 combined Installment Plan balance limit per customer.
You can opt for this new Payment Plan today by heading over to the source link below. Additionally, Verizon has outed Galaxy S4 sign up page.
Via: Verizon Wireless