Sony has started out the rolling out the updates for Xperia L Users. Thought it brings Jelly Bean 4.2.2, but still the update weighs about 700 MB. Also except Android 4.2.2, the update also brings tweaks to home baked launcher.
The tweaks include new homescreen, improved search app, and update media apps like Walkman, Album and Xperia Movies. Also two new camera features have been introduced, that are Burst mode and also Auto Scene Recognition. Following is the change log for the update.
- New Homescreen Interface. You can also now add upto 7 panes now.
- Superior auto mode and also Burst Mode feature integrated into camera app.
- Updated Media apps.
- Better photo quality.
- Small apps are now accessible from home screen.
- New and better keyboard.
- Improved search and also better sorting now.
- Transparent dock screen.
- Day Dream Feature added into the Display.
- Various performance enhancements and also previous bug fixes, like the False memory notification bug.
So if you’re a Xperia L user, keep connected to your Wi-Fi, the notification would be there anytime now. Going by the records Sony wouldn’t take no more than week to roll the update to every device.
Follow Us on our Channels: