Google-owned YouTube rolled out filters in subscription feed. The new filters allow users to find videos from there favorite channels easily. Google calls these new filters as “Topics”, and will appear in the subscriptions feed of YouTube. New Topics feature inspire more users to watch videos through subscription feed as its become easy.
Currently, YouTube has rolled out six topics as a carousel through which you can find the videos. Below we have listed all the topics and what they will contain.
- All lists all videos from channels you’re subscribed to (like it does today) from latest to oldest. This will continue to be your default setting.
- Today shows you videos that were published within the past 24 hours.
- Continue Watching only shows you videos that you previously started watching but haven’t finished yet.
- Unwatched only show you videos you haven’t yet watched.
- Live only shows you live stream videos and YouTube Premieres.
- Posts show you Community posts from channels you’re subscribed to – you won’t see any videos in this view.
Also Read: How to add the location in Google Photos
Right now YouTube Rolled out the new Topics feature in iOS app. Android app will get this feature in the coming future. Recently, the company has rolled out remote and voice commands in the casting menu and updated comment section.
For more news, leaks, reports, and how-to guides stay tuned.